Saturday, July 31, 2010

About your included Private Mentoring session

Private Mentoring is what I call the Rocket Fuel of art instruction. I believe so strongly in its effectiveness that I include up to an hour and a half for each student in every class at Julia's Studio.

In your Mentoring session, your work gets a personalized boost of attention. It's a unique and effective way for you to get the most out of your art class.

In your time with me you can ask any questions you want, see a demo, share an idea, request a critique, practice a technique or try a new one, or work on anything else you choose. In my experience, we frequently make important discoveries in private sessions that add dimension to what we do in class.

You can bring anything you want to work on - paintings, drawings, other projects, or simply your questions. You can also request an exercise if you aren't sure what you'd like to focus on.

Private Mentoring sessions are held at my home studio-with-a-view. You can reserve a time as soon as your space in the class is confirmed.

I love questions!
Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment